Babcock Construction is pleased to offer a 16 Point Safety and Maintenance Inspection for homeowners that want to make sure their homes are safe and kept in pristine condition. By knowing that your home is safe, you and your family will be able to sleep well and enjoy all the pleasures it can provide. Also by being diligent about the maintenance of your home, you are preserving its value and your investment.
1. Roofs for condition or leaks
2. Water Heaters for leaks and performance
3. Leaks under cabinets and damage from leaks
4. Window and door leaks
5. The need for handicapped showers, tubs, grab rails and stair lifts
6. Cracked concrete that creates trip hazards
7. Look for rot or failure on exterior wood such as posts, decks, railings, stairs and trim
8. Cracked windows or windows that have lost their seal
9. Areas of the home that need painting
10. Garage door weather stripping
11. Exterior door weather stripping
12. Sliding patio door adjustment
13. Gutters that need repair or cleaning
14. Moss removal from roof
15. Chimneys that need cleaning
16. Thermal Camera inspection to ensure all seals and insulation are working properly
At the end of our inspection, we will provide you with a report detailing areas of safety concerns, areas that are ready for maintenance work and the areas that are fine. The price for this inspection is only $50.00 and may be the best money you have ever spent!
If you are interested in having us prepare cost estimates for the repair or replacement of any items that need attention, we will be pleased to do so. Because we have learned the intricacies of your home, we would be very interested in performing any work that you would like to have corrected.
Our company has been serving clients in the Amador County area since 1991. To learn more about our company, our mission, services and to see photos of some of our work, please see our website at randybabcockconstruction.net
If you would like to schedule an appointment to have the 15 Point Safety and Maintenance Inspection done on your home, please call me directly at (209) 295-2526 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get your inspection scheduled.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me directly.